Click here to see my student evaluations for Applied Linear Algebra (Summer 2019)
Here are some programs I have been involved with in the past:
- MOEMS 2019-2020 – Math Olympiads for Elementary and Middle Schools
- Camp Euclid (2016, 2017, 2019) – Camp Euclid is an online research summer camp for high school students. During the camp, we work on unsolved problems in math in an online collaborative setting.
- Women’s Empowerment Resident Manager Pre-training: I taught math to women experiencing homelessness to prepare them to become resident managers, which gives them the opportunity to obtain housing AND employment. Read about it here. (Nine out of the nine women in this program successfully obtained housing and employment!!)
- Women’s Empowerment Get a Job Kit: I assisted with some graphic design work for the Get a Job Kit, a job readiness tool which aims to prepare individuals of all ages and backgrounds to enter the workforce.
- UC Davis Cosmos Program: This is a four week in-residence summer camp for high school students. I was a teacher fellow for the mathematics cluster and taught them about knots, links, and the topology of spaces.