Check out this letter I received from the United States Secretary of Education, Miguel Cardona.
Fall 2021: I am currently teaching two sections of MATH 101-Calculus 1
University of Arkansas:
Summer 2021: Applied Linear Algebra (5 week summer course)
Fall 2020/Spring 2021: Two sections of Calculus 1 for science and engineers. This class was held virtually via Zoom.
Summer 2020: Applied Linear Algebra. Virtual instruction via Zoom
Spring 2020: Calculus 2. Partially remote instruction.
Here are some programs I have been involved with in the past:
- UGA Mentor Program – Current mentor.
- MOEMS 2019-2020 – Math Olympiads for Elementary and Middle Schools
- Camp Euclid (2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021) – Camp Euclid is an online research summer camp for high school students. During the camp, we work on unsolved problems in math in an online collaborative setting. We will be featured in the December 2020 edition of the AMS Notices.
- Women’s Empowerment Resident Manager Pre-training: I taught math to women experiencing homelessness to prepare them to become resident managers, which gives them the opportunity to obtain housing AND employment. Read about it here. (Nine out of the nine women in this program successfully obtained housing and employment!!)
- Women’s Empowerment Get a Job Kit: I assisted with some graphic design work for the Get a Job Kit, a job readiness tool which aims to prepare individuals of all ages and backgrounds to enter the workforce.
- UC Davis Cosmos Program: This is a four week in-residence summer camp for high school students. I was a teacher fellow for the mathematics cluster and taught them about knots, links, and the topology of spaces.